“Unconditional Love” the main essence of our life................ REALLY?





“Unconditional Love” the main essence of our life................ REALLY?
One day one of my students asked me that which is the main essence of our life? And at that time I was not able to give him the convincing answer. His one question has raised “N” number of high tides in my soul and body.

To answer his question in a more deeper and realistic way I started exploring myself, my actual real self. I have read so many books related to Soul, Life, Physical body, Mind, Spirit etc. Infact I have referred “Ramayana”, “Bhagwat Gita”, “Bible” etc. After going through with all these divine books, I have realised one thing that the essence of every book, every religion is based on only one concept and that is “UNCONDITIONAL LOVE”.

“Unconditional Love” is the love of a mother towards her child, love of the nature towards humanity, love of the GOD. The only thing they know is to give LOVE without any expectation and without any demand. 

“Unconditional Love” is the base of the personnel and spiritual growth of an individual as it is the purest form of love. But what is it exactly? How do you do it? And is it really possible? Is it maintained regardless of integrity?

“Unconditional Love” is not limited to the love of family members or between the married couple. Love is the essence of the life and it is for everyone whether living or non-living things. According to my philosophy, in true, divine love there are no conditions at all, no matters how the other person treats you, behaves with you whether he/she actually loves you or not, from your side you keep sending them the love energies. “Unconditional Love” fills your heart with purity, it pushes you closer to the god.

When we actually understand the unconditional love of God then we opened our mind and soul to the great and incredible power of love which resides in every human being.

So my invitation to all of you to share and discuss What does unconditional love mean to you?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the importance of Venus in Astrology?

Kundalini and Sexuality – Is Sexuality a Part of Spiritual Journey?

“Brahmnaad – Sound of the Universe”